The Ficus is one of the most easiest bonsai to care for and surprisingly low maintenance plant of all. It is often recommended as the best bonsai for the beginners.
As Ficus are tropical plants, they need to be protected from frost and cold winds. Annual Summer defoliation helps reduce leaf size and compact growth.
What's in the gift bag?
- 1 X Ficus Rubiginosa (Port Jackson Fig)
- 1 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Suitable bonsai pot: Perfectly sized glazed bonsai pot.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- 1 X Bonsai pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X Bonsai Book: All you need to know in one simple book to start your own Bonsai collection. This excellent book provides 101 simple essential steps to create grow a Bonsai plant.
- Care instructions.
Please note this item is pickup only.
A great hardy plant for anyone.
Height: 25cm including its pot (approx)
Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
DIY Kit - Ficus Rubiginosa (Port Jackson Fig)
Look beyond the standard corporate gifts and consider these amazing kits for your valued staff, organisation, clients, events, or guest speaker. Presented in an elegant box to complete a lasting impression.
We offer a wide range of products across a variety of price points to suit your needs.
Ph: 0424 431 427