Use your creativity with this unique kit!
It features five swimming koi in a sky-blue water with a stone edge to complete this generously sized pond. Once water is added the pond comes alive especially with the floating lily!
Corokia Cotonester on the other hand is a truely unique and interesting plant with its natural branch structure. No wiring needed - simply trim away any branches that don’t add to the tree you would like to design. They have a profusion of yellow starry flowers in Spring and Summer. The black bark is also a highlight of this interesting plant whether in flower or not this bonsai is sure to impress all-year-round.
What's in the kit?
- 1 X Corokia Cotonester around 35cm 40cm approx. (Prepared - Ready to plant)
- 1 X Koi Pond 20cm X 15.5cm X 4.2cm
- 2 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Large bonsai pot: 35cm X 25cm X 8cm
- 1 X Quality pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned or white bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- 1 X wire to tie the plant to the pot (optional)
- Care instructions
- Please note this kit does not include moss
Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
Photo: 09 Sep 2021