This perfect Do-It-Yourself bonsai kit includes all you need to start your very first bonsai journey. Shimpaku Junipers are native to Japan and one of the most popular plants species used for bonsai. One of the best characteristics of Shimpaku is its hard resinous bark; ideal for advanced sculptural techniques such as jin, shari, and sabamiki.
What's in the gift box?
- 1 X Shimpaku Bonsai tree around 15- 20 cm tall
- 1 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Suitable bonsai pot: As pictured (HANDMADE). Perfectly sized glazed bonsai pot.
- 1 X Hanzo Bonsai pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- 1 X Bonsai Book: All you need to know in one simple book to start your own Bonsai collection. This excellent book provides 101 simple essential steps to create grow a Bonsai plant.
- Care instructions
Protuct Photo: 19 Jan 2021
Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
Look beyond the standard corporate gifts and consider these amazing kits for your valued staff, organisation, clients, events, or guest speaker. Presented in an elegant box to complete a lasting impression.
We offer a wide range of products across a variety of price points to suit your needs.
Ph: 0424 431 427