Thinking about a unique gift for mum on Mother's Day, or someone fond of flowers?
Why not order one of these Azalea kits. They flower in many colours (including white, pink, salmon, lilac, purple, red and variegated) and in a range of shapes and sizes. They flower generously!
What's in the gift box?
- 1 X Azalea Bonsai Strarter
- 1 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Suitable bonsai pot: Perfectly sized glazed bonsai pot.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- 1 X Bonsai pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X Bonsai Book: All you need to know in one simple book to start your own Bonsai collection. This excellent book provides 101 simple essential steps to create grow a Bonsai plant.
- 1 X container slow release fertilizer: Formulated with full trace elements and minerals. Contains a professional wetting agent to improve watering efficiency. This controlled release fertilizer will feed your plant continuoesly for up to 12 months.
- Care instructions.
Photo: 21 Apr 2022
Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
Premium Starter Kit - Azalea
Look beyond the standard corporate gifts and consider these amazing kits for your valued staff, organisation, clients, events, or guest speaker. Presented in an elegant box to complete a lasting impression.
We offer a wide range of products across a variety of price points to suit your needs.
Ph: 0424 431 427