This perfect Do-It-Yourself bonsai kit includes a Shimpaku Juniper which produces bright green soft foliage and an attractive red-brown shaggy bark. The Shimpaku Juniper is native to Japan, and often the subject of bonsai's most prized trees. The Shimpaku Juniper is one of the most regarded trees for bonsai in Japan and around the world.
What's in the gift box?
- 1 X Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai tree around 10cm tall
- 1 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Suitable bonsai pot: As pictured. Perfectly sized glazed bonsai pot.
- 1 X Hanzo Bonsai pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- Care instructions
The picture of the plant is for guidance only. Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
Shimpaku Bonsai Starter Kit with Lavender Pot and Premium Gift Box
Look beyond the standard corporate gifts and consider these amazing kits for your valued staff, organisation, clients, events, or guest speaker. Presented in an elegant box to complete a lasting impression.
We offer a wide range of products across a variety of price points to suit your needs.
Ph: 0424 431 427
We have many years of experience in posting bonsai. We take great pride in our quality and preparation for the shipping process so rest assured that your tree will be packaged carefully and securely for postage. We generally treat plants with Seasol a day prior so they are more able to cope with stresses like heat, drought, and frost. We currently use Australia Post Express + Signature on delivery. We post trees on Monday’s only to avoid the plants stay in the box for any extra time over the weekend. Any orders placed after 11am Monday will be dispatched the following week Monday. Orders received during the weekdays are sent out on the following Monday.
Under some circumstances such as severe weather, limited flights, or increased parcel volumes to name a few, Australia Post may experience delivery delays. This applies to the traditional busy festive season as well. Our online store will not be open for posting products a week prior to Christmas as increased postage volumes cause delays. Regardless of the time it takes for delivery rest assured, we water our plants well before the day of preparation for postage and with Express depending on your location it generally takes 1-3 days to QLD, NSW, ACT, SA, and next day delivery for VIC.
Contact us if you require hand delivery on a certain date and we may be able to assist you. Hand delivery service starts from $50 or more depending on the location. Click and collect welcome.
In regards to delivery address please ensure your details are correct. We are not responsible for errors caused by Australia Post. Once an item is posted we will email your Australia Post tracking number for your convenience.
We do not offer refund or change of mind ones an item is in your care. If an item arrives damaged (extremely rare) please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist.
Your question is important to us so please feel free to call or email us if you have any queries.