This perfect Do-It-Yourself bonsai kit includes a Shimpaku Juniper which produces bright green soft foliage and an attractive red-brown shaggy bark. The Shimpaku Juniper is native to Japan, and often the subject of bonsai's most prized trees. The Shimpaku Juniper is one of the most regarded trees for bonsai in Japan and around the world.
It is an excellent tree for beginners and pros alike. Avoid overwatering as they dislike being wet all the time. They love the sun. Keep the soil moist and youl love this plant all year round.
What's in the gift box?
- 1 X Shimpaku Juniper Bonsai tree around 10cm tall
- 1 X Container premium bonsai soil: Quality growing media specifically formulated as a free draining mix to prevent waterlogging and root rot, and contains controlled release plant food to feed your bonsai up to 6 months.
- 1 X Drainage mesh: Drainage mesh is used to cover the holes of your Bonsai pots. The mesh keeps the potting soil from escaping.
- 1 X Suitable bonsai pot: As pictured. Perfectly sized glazed bonsai pot.
- 1 X Hanzo Bonsai pruning scissor: Great when it comes to trimming roots, twigs and branches easily and precisely.
- 1 X container bonsai top dressing gravel: A beautiful blend of deep earth-toned bonsai gravel for the top of your soil to complete your new Bonsai aesthetic.
- Care instructions
The picture of the plant is for guidance only. Sometimes it's not possible to send the exact plant in the picture. If this is the case we may need to send you one that's similar in terms of size, shape, pot and age. The appearance of the tree may vary depending on the season as well.
Shimpaku Bonsai Starter Kit with Sandstone Pot and Premium Gift Box
Look beyond the standard corporate gifts and consider these amazing kits for your valued staff, organisation, clients, events, or guest speaker. Presented in an elegant box to complete a lasting impression.
We offer a wide range of products across a variety of price points to suit your needs.
Ph: 0424 431 427